Online Computer Lab with Mr. Yarling on Tuesdays at 10:00am
Zoom Session Classroom Guidelines & Rules:
- Be on time & ensure your technology works correctly
- Parents should be nearby during the session
- Students need a computer, chrome book or a tablet. You need 2 tabs, therefore we recommend using a computer or chrome book.
- Do not log in with a phone (unless using multiple devices)
- Students will be muted for most of the class unless called upon by the instructor. Video is optional but recommended. Video streams will be turned off if anyone has too much going on in the background.
- Students will be ONLY allowed to chat with their Teacher(host)
Click this link to join https://zoom.us/join Use the ID: 708-455-5044
Contact your teacher for the password.
- For telephone support from LAUSD, please call 1(213) 241-5200 Press #8
- Plummer Elementary has Chromebook computers available for each Third Grade student.
- Ipad WiFi Connectivity Issue? Please click here.